535476146.jpg

787841588.jpg

919196117.jpg

839067574.jpg

607781099.jpg

493056748.jpg

429264581.jpg

755319627.jpg

The wedding was at Seremban, Negri Sembilan, Malaysia. I was’nt allow to shoot inside the hall cause there’s a King of Seremban attended the wedding. And the couples didn’t notice us that there will be a King attend the wedding hall.
icon_biggrin.gif

more @ my website www.faizal-edrus.com

C&C are always welcome

cheers,
Faizal Azfar

What a beautiful wedding! As far as the pictures, they all seem warm and soft. I imagine you couldn't use a flash, so maybe your lens wasn't fast enough for the low light?

Also a couple are crooked. If you were going for that look, it should probably look more deliberate. If not, you can straighten them in post processing...

i really like #2, but i think it would work better if you cropped out the closet with the ugly hangers and made it a vertical format instead!

I was using 85 f2 the whole time and i didnt do manual wb... hehehehe
thx for the comments guys...

anymore ??

Hi there,
I'm seeing some cool captures. I'm wondering about the graininess, what ISO are you shooting on? I'm a huge fan of crisp images and it seems like these are a bit soft for me. Also, the colours are off, but likely could be fixed up in post. Great compositions though!

Hi there,
I'm seeing some cool captures. I'm wondering about the graininess, what ISO are you shooting on? I'm a huge fan of crisp images and it seems like these are a bit soft for me. Also, the colours are off, but likely could be fixed up in post. Great compositions though!

hi...

I was using D300 ISO 2000.. I got the noise cause the exposure was not correct. hihihi... i used F2 almost most of the time... :D

Its so neat to see how the other side of the world celebrates a wedding.. Beautiful clothing. I'll offer one piece of advice - careful of high ISO's. Many of your photographs look very grainy.

Ok ill be honest, if you were my wedding photographer, I wouldnt be happy with the quality of these photographs, if your shooting for fun and free, then its fine for practice.

they have a photjornalistic feel to them which is nice, i particularly like the colours in 6, with a bit of post processing that could be made stunning I think.

Most reactions

Back