17 yr anniversary selfie

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our 17th this month. Tried to make a "tender moment" selfie. Since I (temporarily) own a fancy schmancy medium format film camera-this is shot on HP5+ 120 film.

our17selfie-1.jpg

Our 17th this month. Tried to make a "tender moment" selfie. Since I (temporarily) own a fancy schmancy medium format film camera-this is shot on HP5+ 120 film.
What a very beautiful image, I wish you both prosperity, good health and all the best. This month it's 42.5 years for us and if I know one thing for sure, it is not to postpone anything until later. Live, have fun and don't wait until you retire to travel etc., but enjoy everything right now.

Gerard

-

Spells are not needed here; you both look hooked enough
to inspire wishes for seventeen more at least. :cheerful:

-
Thank you! It's true, we're hooked, and I thank my lucky stars daily
What a very beautiful image, I wish you both prosperity, good health and all the best. This month it's 42.5 years for us and if I know one thing for sure, it is not to postpone anything until later. Live, have fun and don't wait until you retire to travel etc., but enjoy everything right now.

Gerard
Thanks so much and wonderful reminder to find the joy available all around us.

We 'celebrated' our 29th anniversasy at the weekend. The last thing I wanted was a record of it😂🤣🤣🤣

Nice take. A moment in time, forever.

A beautiful and touching portrait. Congratulations on seventeen happy years.

Awwww!.... Newly weds! ;)

Writing from the 42 year mark I can tell you that (if you keep working at it the way you seem to be doing) it only gets better and better and better and better... :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back