17Photo.com in NYC, NY

TxFirefighter4305

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Heys guys, anyone ever try deal with 17photo? I placed an order Friday and called today to check on it and recieved some crappy service from Doug. Is this a rare occurance ? I thouht 17photo was pretty good, at least from what I heard. Feedback or alternative suppliers welcome. Thanks guys.

Gabe

I've never heard anything good about 17th..... I always use adorama or BH...

good luck

I do intend to try them again, sometimes you just get bad service even from good places.

What is B&H?

TxFirefighter4305 said:
What is B&H?
Check the link at the bottom of this page.

maxxum said:
Otherwise, you can save some money and deal with a New Yorker (aka A-hole). Offense given.

Woah there buddy, I don't know who you think you are, but you have no right to offend anyone like that..whether you don't like people from a certain geographic area or not. You're about to get edited and I sure hope warned and chastised for that.

MAXXUM, PLEAES REFRAIN FROM USING ANY DEROGATORY OR INFLAMATORY REMARKS ON THIS FORUM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

ADMIN.

maxxum said:
If you want good service you must get off your butt, go down to the local shop, and pay in person. Otherwise, you can save some money and deal with a New Yorker (aka A-hole). Offense given.
And offense taken. That's no way to get along in this forum. Tone it down, or find somewhere else to contribute your opinions.

Consider this your only warning. Thanks.

MDowdey said:
MAXXUM, PLEAES REFRAIN FROM USING ANY DEROGATORY OR INFLAMATORY REMARKS ON THIS FORUM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

ADMIN.
I love it when you're faster than me. :sexywink:

TxFirefighter4305 said:
Heys guys, anyone ever try deal with 17photo? I placed an order Friday and called today to check on it and recieved some crappy service from Doug. Is this a rare occurance ? I thouht 17photo was pretty good, at least from what I heard. Feedback or alternative suppliers welcome. Thanks guys.

Gabe

Hi Gabe,

I have dealt with them many years ago when they were advertising in the Shutterbug Magazine. Very pushy over the phone and very slow in delivering the goods. However, that's been in the distant past.

Well, package was shipped before I talked to them so hopefully everything will be there without problems.

Wish there was someone local but anything remotely near "local" is an hour and a half away...such as life in the boonies...lol

Oh well, at least I can get film and paper local, eeerrrrr, semi-local...lol Its nice having a commuter fiancee...lol...she can runs errands in the city for you. :lol:

Ill get some shots on here when I get some film run through it so gimme a couple weeks

Sorry, I shouldn't of said that. I lived in New York for 4.5 years and I know how yankees think. They would just laugh at such a comment. They have very thick skin. But I do apologize to the rest of you with thinner skin whom never resided there and wouldn't understand. I also apologize for the lack of class in the turm I used. Sometimes I forget how funny i'm not and how hard it is to get a liberal to smile.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back