17Photo.com in NYC, NY

maxxum said:
Sorry, I shouldn't of said that. I lived in New York for 4.5 years and I know how yankees think. They would just laugh at such a comment. They have very thick skin. But I do apologize to the rest of you with thinner skin whom never resided there and wouldn't understand. I also apologize for the lack of class in the turm I used. Sometimes I forget how funny i'm not and how hard it is to get a liberal to smile.

Funny thing is, I was not offended in your first post. But I feel you might have to apologize again to all the liberals on this Forum for your last statement. That's a little harsh, IMHO.

Peace to you, we here at TPF have already attained it. :)

As a liberal artist myself, that was a joke too. I'm sorry!

maxxum said:
They have very thick skin. But I do apologize to the rest of you with thinner skin whom never resided there and wouldn't understand.

Maybe I'm taking this overboard, but I'm still taking offense. I've lived there all my life, and continue to do so. I'm one of the most caring people you'll meet and maybe that's just my upbringing, but I know plenty of true New Yorkers who one would think are thick skinned, but if you take the time to talk to them, you'll realize that the stereotype that you immediately think of occurs only as much as in any other city.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I am the proud new owner of a Canon Rebel T2!! I love it. 28-90 lense came with it and isnt bad. I got the battery pack/grip for it and it is awesome, makes my hand fit just right. Well worth the wait and frustration. Next stop, a 50mm f1.8 lense and maybe a 75-200mm lense

Most reactions

Back