Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Oct 25, 2006 #1 I was trying to portray the age of this book... the colors are a bit harsh, but whatever.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 No. Colours are ok. Lovely lamp-light-only photo and a super-good DOF and bokeh! Wow. I mostly like the bokeh!
No. Colours are ok. Lovely lamp-light-only photo and a super-good DOF and bokeh! Wow. I mostly like the bokeh!
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2006 #3 I'd try this with a cleaner (minimal distractions) background.