What's new

1960's Chrysler Imperial

AllHailZ

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I ran into this and I had just gotten my new Nikon D60, so I decided this was a worthy subject. The Asian man leaning against the pillar in the first picture is the owner and refused to have his picture taken with the car.

If anybody knows the specific year of this car, speak up! I love the old classics... I apologize if it's overkill!


1.
DSC_0004.jpg


2.
DSC_0005.jpg


3.
DSC_0006.jpg


4.
DSC_0007.jpg


5.
DSC_0008.jpg


6.
DSC_0009.jpg


7.
DSC_0009Crop.jpg


8.
DSC_0010.jpg


9.
DSC_0011.jpg


10.
DSC_0012.jpg


11.
DSC_0014.jpg
 
thats one funky looking steering wheel :D

i could be wrong.. but is the tranny push button?? (@ #10)
 
Maybe the owners gangsta that's why he didn't want his pic taken, you never know. Sweet looking car.
 
thats one funky looking steering wheel :D

i could be wrong.. but is the tranny push button?? (@ #10)

Good observation!

Transmission.jpg



Ocular, you're right. He could be Yakuza...
 
It's a 1960.
Chrysler used a pushbutton tranny for a few years in the 60's.
 
It's a 1960.
Chrysler used a pushbutton tranny for a few years in the 60's.

i never knew those were possible :D

that shi- is high tech! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom