1970's era SLR cameras available

old sailer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have an Olympus OM10 with a Bushnell 35mm, an Olympus 50mm, and a Telestar 135 mm lens ; and a Canon speedlite 199A flash.

Additionally I have a Pentax ME Super with a Pentax 50mm and a Vivitar Series 1 70 -210 mm lens and a Pentax AF 160 flash.

Both are in excellent condition and in carrying cases

They are looking for a caring home - pay for shipping and they are yours. prefer that they be separated, but am not adamant.

Where are you located?

I might be interested in the Pentax but if shipping is going to be huge because of your location I would pass.

Welcome to the Buy and Sell section of the forums.
All ads must contain

1) At least one photo of each product being sold

Just saying..............

Just saying - the items are not for sale. I am located in postal code 98282. If you are not interested it is no skin off my teeth- don't respond. I can set them on the curb and profit as much as from trying to get them in the hands of someone who would use and appreciate them. You are not doing me any favors - just saying, if you are not interested don't bother me.

Just saying - the items are not for sale. I am located in postal code 98282. If you are not interested it is no skin off my teeth- don't respond. I can set them on the curb and profit as much as from trying to get them in the hands of someone who would use and appreciate them. You are not doing me any favors - just saying, if you are not interested don't bother me.

You're still posting an ad.

And I AM trying to do you a favor. I might behoove you to read the rules.

And the rules state..... "All ads....."

If you contiued your Quote you would note that it say all ad

You're still posting an ad.

And I AM trying to do you a favor. I might behoove you to read the rules.

And the rules state..... "All ads....."

If you read the rules you would note that the complete quote would say that all ads must contain a photo of the item for SALE. I am not selling anything, and I do not need your help to give something away. Again if you are not interested don't respond - just saying.

Thanks, Sparky, for steering our new member in the right direction.

Welcome to TPF, Old Sailer! Regardless of whether you are giving away your gear or charging for it, the rules for this particular forum do ask you to provide a picture of the items.

Since you are only looking to have shipping costs covered, you may wish to post this offer in our Film forum.

Yea I will pass i don't want to spend money on shipping for something that I have no idea of the condition of.

Photos are needed.

Welcome to TPF, Old Sailer! Regardless of whether you are giving away your gear or charging for it, the rules for this particular forum do ask you to provide a picture of the items.

Since you are only looking to have shipping costs covered, you may wish to post this offer in our Film forum.
As I said no skin off my teeth - Anyone familiar with those cameras would know that the lens that I noted would fit all current models of those brands; they alone would be worth more than shipping would cost unless you live in lower slobovia. I thought any photographer would realize the value and jump at the offer. Please remove my offer and cancel my membership. I will put the items in the local thrift shop.

As I said no skin off my teeth - Anyone familiar with those cameras would know that the lens that I noted would fit all current models of those brands; they alone would be worth more than shipping would cost unless you live in lower slobovia. I thought any photographer would realize the value and jump at the offer. Please remove my offer and cancel my membership. I will put the items in the local thrift shop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back