What's new

1972 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 "Daytona"

midgeman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
112
Reaction score
80
Location
Nashville, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the rare opportunity of spending a little time with one of my idols, a '72 Ferrari Daytona. This car is worth roughly $500K and is in near mint condition. It was actually being serviced at a nearby shop and they were kind enough to let me shoot a little. Thanks for looking. C&C welcome.







$daytona1.webp
 
It's to bad it was 'catch it while you can'. With the low quality light and the less than flattering location there's not much point in doing C&C.

For many the Ferrari Daytona is one of the most beautiful cars ever built.
 
So are you saying they're bad or....? I feel like I did well for what I had available, or did I not? Honestly, I don't mind the location and the bay doors were the cleanest background I had available. Otherwise it was a full parking lot with chain link fence. I feel like these are more than just snapshots, especially the wheel.
 
Doing well for what is available is not good.

It's not bad but it's not good either.

Yes, you got shots, but they are nothing to write home about.
 
Honestly, I love those. The top 2 are awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom