What's new

1980 storefront in NYC

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
181
Reaction score
9
Location
Pacifica
Image13.5.jpg
 
I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking at, but I think it's pretty cool. Apart from an interesting subject/concept, I really like the lighting. The one issue I'd bring up is the blown-out section under the mannequin's chin – there's a total loss of detail, unfortunately.
 
Excellent work ;wanted some more light in left bottom corner; at the same time it would always be better some explanations are given other than that in the caption.

Regards :D
 
The over illuminated portion under the chin was the result of a direct hit by the stores spotlight. Even with photoshop due to the exposure, it is impossible for me to do anything about it. Oh well...
Thanks for your comments.
 
Kinda creepy, but cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom