What's new

1D Mark II | FOR SALE | Body Only

Definity33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
East Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon 1D Mark II
For sale body only

This is a BEAST of a camera! As part of the Canon 1 Series, it is a top notch body.
The only reason i'm selling it is i would like an SLR that shoots video.

Condition:
I am the original owner and have babied this beauty from the beginning.
It is in full working order and has very few cosmetic flaws (listed below).

  • Slight rubbing where flash mounts from normal use
  • One batterie has some cosmetic damage that doesn't affect its performance
    NOTE: The batteries included are the original and do not hold a full charge
​Included in the sale:

  • Body
  • Batterie X2
  • Batterie Charger
  • Sync Cable FireWire 800
  • Sync Cable FireWire 400
  • Neck Strap
  • Cap

Specs:
I'll let Canon tell you about that: Click HERE

Brochures & Manuals:
Download from Canon's website: Click HERE



Click for larger image:
photo2-1.jpg


Click for larger image:
photo1-1.jpg


Click for larger image:
photo3-1.jpg


Click for larger image:
photo4-1.jpg
 
I'm also selling an EF 17-40mm f/4L USM lens

ef17_40_4lu_c2_186x279.gif
 
Last edited:
I sold just sold this it on eBay a few days ago but I'm thinking it was a scam. The buyer is currently working through PayPal to get their money back. If I get the 1D back i'll let you know. I would like $725 but i would be willing to sell it for $650 to someone who isn't trying to scam me like the other guy.
 
Thanx sounds good most def let me know if you get it back?
 
Did you ship with delivery confirmation? I didn't and sold a kit for $900. Becuase I didn't do delivery confirmation. I had insurance, but not delivery confirmation. I was out $450 in the end to avoid sending my g/f into collections (I would have let them eat it, personally). The guy even had the nerve to tell me that the camera arrived, but failed to tell paypal, and I am guessing he ended up getting it completely for free.

This was a few years ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom