What's new

1st Attempts w/ New Camera - Black Cat & Flower

K8-90

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
937
Reaction score
16
Location
CANADA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got my first DSLR, and I love it! I've been shooting manual and focusing manually aswell. It's amazing being able to control everything. That said, these are somewhat primitive shots, as I was just trying to figure out the camera and not trying to create a master peice :P So please excuse poor composition and all that... Hopefully that will come later!

Shot with a Canon XSi and a 50mm 1.8, then fiddled a bit with CS3

(my first "portraits" here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129807 )

1. Hosta Flower
flower.jpg


2. Mitsy
mitsy1.jpg


3. Mitsy again...
mitsy.jpg


4. And again...
Mitsy2.jpg


5. Just for fun... I was not ready for it, but I clicked anyways.
IMG_0098.jpg
 
Looks like I've got lots of work to do - not one comment!
 
comments are hard to come by at times....especially with pets....:(
 
True... And I need to be more patient :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom