As I near retirement age, the portability of the smartphone and the continuous improvement in computation photography has made mobile photography a great value proposition for me. Of course the main attraction has been the ease of carrying one. I also admire the fact that you can shoot silky shots of waterfalls even without a tripod and without the use of neutral density filters. Also like the the idea that its so easy to take HDR shots. For me the print size capability of a smartphone is good enough for my needs knowing that I have not printed anything bigger than an A3+ (13"x19") print in the last 10 years. It is time for me to upgrade as my gear is more than 10 years old. I was thinking of going FF DSLR or Mirror-Less Camera but balk at the expense of buying a new body and new lenses which cost in the thousand of dollars. But in the end I preferred less bulk and weight more than anything else. What has prevented me from going mobile photography all the way was the fact that no reliable Off Camera Flash was available with the smartphone. Well at least until now. When I read about the Innovatronix CPFlash 550W I decided to try it out. I bought 3 pieces as my style of photography almost always use external off camera flashes. I have come to the conclusion that I can now shoot 95% of the time with my Smartphone and the remaining 5% which mostly will be Sports Photography and wildlife will be relegated to my DSLR. Here are some shots I took last Saturday with my Huawei P30 Pro. I used 3 off camera flashes, set as master and 2 slave flashes. I also borrowed my wife's iPhone 11 Pro to try it out. I have asked a friend model, to pose for me. The pictures here have been reduce in resolution to make uploading faster. I also edited it in Photoshop using burning and dodging only. In the next few months I will continue practicing with my new toys as I gain experience and skills in using them. Feel Free to ask me any question about my shoot. As I do intend to create my own Youtube channel as part of my retirement plans. All shots were taken at broad daylight. inside a barn . Huawei P30 in Manual Mode 1/250S IS0 200 aperture at f1.7 (fixed) . Apple iPhone 11 Pro using a LR Camera app in Manual mode 1/250s ISO 200. I also tried a day for night effect. same exposure 1/250S ISO 200 Huawei P30 Pro in manual mode. This is the image without the Off camera Flash being triggered. I think I underexposed it by more than 3 stops. Here is the normal exposure of the barn. I also took some shots using my wife's iphone 11 pro using the native camera app with AF/AE Lock and Exposure compensation but I have difficulty because its like shooting in program mode using an external flash. Have a hard time predicting the compensation required . Secondly the iPhone has a mind of its own with regards to the effects that you want to achieved. Here is an automatic editing that the iphone did to my image. Luckily my wifes phone has a Lightroom App which I decided to use in manual mode and I was able to take shots without any problems. Please forgive me if I dont do justice with my iPhone shots. This is the first time I shot with an iPhone and I spent more time fiddling with the controls than taking the shots. I just want to test it with an iphone. It seems also that LR greatly reduced the resolution of the images. I just don't know yet how to set it right. In general I am quite happy with the fact that I have a suitable Off camera flash for my smartphone and I can finally retire my DSLR for 95% of my photography requirements.