What's new

1st day of playing with my new camera T41

B3nn1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2013
Messages
38
Reaction score
3
Location
Ny
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today was my 1st day of playing with my camera. I am new to photography. I do not know how to use any editing software yet. All my pictures are not touched up. Any comments would help me out to learn more about taking photos. I am into animals and close up/macro shots.
Camera used Canon T41 with kit lens efs 18-55mm
 

Attachments

  • $spalsh1.webp
    $spalsh1.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 190
  • $splashed.webp
    $splashed.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 160
  • $bambam.webp
    $bambam.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 158
  • $stitch.webp
    $stitch.webp
    130.2 KB · Views: 178
On camera flash is very unflattering, but that'll come with time and as you learn.
 
yea i noticed the flash is overwhelming on some shots. I tryed compensating for it. The room is to dark for no flash. @jamborras there are frozen/prekilled not by me if that makes you feel any better.
 
yea i noticed the flash is overwhelming on some shots. I tryed compensating for it. The room is to dark for no flash. @jamborras there are frozen/prekilled not by me if that makes you feel any better.

Haha actually it does!!! Thanks for easing my worries. :)
 
Yea I have a few quick shots of him. I will upload them in a few.
 
some quick shots during cage cleaning. @tattrat
 

Attachments

  • $bambam.webp
    $bambam.webp
    103.7 KB · Views: 151
  • $bam.webp
    $bam.webp
    159.7 KB · Views: 187
  • $bam2.webp
    $bam2.webp
    171.3 KB · Views: 145

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom