TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for c&c on this photo. Any and all good and bad is welcomed :D

Lost Investment

matt00-resized.jpg

good idea!
but there seems to be a lot of black on the top? I'd like to see his shoes, have him in some really expensive type shoes it would really sell the whole, successful business man defeated idea!

I like it... I think I would like to see some separation of the subject and the background. A hair light or the background lit... Something like that.

Thanks Jason, I really like that edit. Could you please explain what you did?

As of right now im only working with one sb600 for lighting. Debating on a set of alianbees or another sb600 or 800.

Sure. In photoshop I selected the guy and made a copy of him then between the two layers I added another layer and put a white to clear radial gradiant at like %20 centered at his head.

good idea!
but there seems to be a lot of black on the top? I'd like to see his shoes, have him in some really expensive type shoes it would really sell the whole, successful business man defeated idea!

I agree with ababysean's response.

Thanks and I agree, will try and do a reshoot with the legs and shoes included. Just working out of a very small room and its hard to get a whole body in the image :( lol....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back