good idea!
but there seems to be a lot of black on the top? I'd like to see his shoes, have him in some really expensive type shoes it would really sell the whole, successful business man defeated idea!
Sure. In photoshop I selected the guy and made a copy of him then between the two layers I added another layer and put a white to clear radial gradiant at like %20 centered at his head.
good idea!
but there seems to be a lot of black on the top? I'd like to see his shoes, have him in some really expensive type shoes it would really sell the whole, successful business man defeated idea!
Thanks and I agree, will try and do a reshoot with the legs and shoes included. Just working out of a very small room and its hard to get a whole body in the image lol....