What's new

1st Noob Photo, please cretique...

Looks like this is the last time you get critique. Homie.
 
I think it's a great shot and perfectly focused, the framing is just a little tight. A flash might have brought out the color in her beautiful green eyes, but it also probably would have gotten rid of the interesting shadows. It's a tough call in that aspect...
 
I agree, I should have shot both with and without flash, then seeing both I am sure decided to keep or just the shadows would have been an easy call... By the way the canon 20mm 2.8 is new to me and I am loving it, much more usable then my 15mm, how wide is it shooting on your T2i? I haven't tried it on my cropped XTI yet...

ALIAS
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom