1st Photoshoot: Katie C&C

Okay here's the original converted to jpeg.I went back on the orginal raw file and I notice that I pushed the Vibrance up to 20 so hence the reason the green were a bit too green.

5855024608_a110071c9e_b.jpg

Here's some that I edited again without pushing vibrance or yellow. Very light edit on my macbook in class right now about to go. How is it now? Thanks.

5855025910_a1986425a6_b.jpg

2)
5854476717_bfea8e0259_b.jpg

I'm starting to get the feeling that the dress was supposed to be white...please see earlier explanation before saying I told you so.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the dress was supposed to be white...please see earlier explanation before saying I told you so.
It is white. She was wearing Jean short and black top underneath and I push vibrance to 20 and it made it blueish. Will edit all when Im at work later.

It is white. She was wearing Jean short and black top underneath and I push vibrance to 20 and it made it blueish. Will edit all when Im at work later.
Sounds like my kind of job...

Okay here's the original converted to jpeg.I went back on the orginal raw file and I notice that I pushed the Vibrance up to 20 so hence the reason the green were a bit too green.

The greens look exactly how I assumed they would in the original... NATURAL. :lmao:

Stick with that. It's a better look. :lol:

:biglaugh: ::pats you on the head:: :hug::

In number 1 (of your reposts), you don't have enough light on her face and TOO much light on her dress in the crotchal region again.... you need to watch out for that.

Ok, I will add something else to tag along with what e.rose said. Be careful with shots under trees. You are right to put your subject there. You did a good job of balancing exposure between your subject and the background, but you have to be careful about the speckled look. When the sun is just peaking through the trees and landing on your subject in random places, it can completely ruin a great shot. Try to pick spots in a deeper shade where you don't have the sun peeking through, or plan for those spots and use the sun as a rim light or a hair light. Don't just let it fall randomly on your subject.

Most reactions

Back