What's new

1st Post:) Panoramic in Fl

Cal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if you guys typically post juts one picture per thread or what. Great to find such a cool forum, I should have looked sooner:D

Panorama3copy2.jpg
 
another version, further back

33bhfz7.jpg
 
The car was actually part of the second one, on purpose:D
 
Very nice panos, but I have to agree, the car doesn't, IMHO, add much to the image. It also seems a little skewed, but that might just be an optical illusion.
 
Wow, fantastic shot. The second looks too wide for my liking, not nearly as much detail as the first.
 
thanks^. I like the first one better too, had to get down in the reeds and mud:D for it
 
The car looks kinda neat for some reason I think. Thats is the nice thing in composition,there isn't really a right and wrong or specific creativity template that a photographer should use. Some may like it and others don't.
 
Very nice. I like the first better, and agree that the car should go! LOL

Great shots!

Derrick
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom