TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finshedcourthouse.jpg

Bridge.jpg

Lampsunset.jpg

Great shots!!!
#1, LOVE the starburst effect of the lights... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Did I mention LOVE IT :)!
#2, Nice peaceful and sereen. Would like to see a bit more color, make it POP!.. But nice never the less!
#3, Not my favorite. The light post seems tilted counter-clockwise a bit to me.
Guess 2 outta 3 aint bad! :)

Yea #2 is my fav also and I am awaiting spring to really get here to go back out to get the more colors. It's been a long winter here in Missouri.
Noticed the lamp post being cockeyed but I thought it added to the shop but thanks for the thoughts.

#1 is pretty nice, but there's just enough brightness in the scene for me, but I still like it.

#2, as mentioned, is just too dull. The scene itself is nice, and I'd love to see a similar composition with more color. Make sure to get some good colors in the spring.

#3 has an absolutely gorgeous sky, but if you get past the sky, it's just a picture of a lightpost. It's important for shots showing how beautiful a sky is to also have some other interesting subject involved, and to me personally, a lightpost isn't that interesting, sorry. But yes, that sky is damn fine.

I really like them
I like how crisp #1 is it's a really cool picture however the more I looked at it, it almost looks like you took it through a window, did you?

I really like them
I like how crisp #1 is it's a really cool picture however the more I looked at it, it almost looks like you took it through a window, did you?

Nope, I was on top of a parking garage.

Most reactions

Back