1st try@HDR

maverickphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recived my 50mm in the mail today. So I decided Id try this whole HDR thing on my bike.
HDRMotorcycle023_1_25555000.jpg

The colors are over saturated but it does give it a unique look. The blue in the chrome bothers me, but that is easily fixed in photoshop. I actually edited out the blue and think it turned out nice, I can post it if you are interested.

Sure lets see it. I didnt have a chance last night to mess with it in CS3. I tried a few different things in photomatrix but i just like the way this looks.

jason

Did you do it in photoshop? Im still learning CS3. I messed around with the color and tone maping in photomatrix. I need to wash and wax the bike. You can see the drit on the pipes. I didnt have time last time to spend 3 hours doing that.

Yeah I did it in photoshop, I didn't use CS3 I used Gimp but obviously it could be done in either one.

All I did was bring up the Hue & Saturation Menu and select blue and reduce saturation and then pull up Cyan and reduce saturation.

That menu is convenient because it allows you to control different colors individually. It worked well in this application because I liked the intensity of the red, but thought the blue was a little distracting, so I just changed the saturation of the blue and not the red.

Most reactions

Back