1st (unexpected) wedding - please C&C

goliath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of our friends recently invited my family and I to a "disguised home party" with the theme "cinema" and we were told that there would be a special guest.

What a surprise when I learned 2 min before the ceremony started in their backyard that the special guest was a celebrant and he was there for the civil union of our host. Nobody knew before, not even their parents.

I ran to my car, picked up the camera and start to capture what I could, disguised as bullseye (from daredevil movie)... I have never set-up the camera that fast...

Here are some shots that I took during the ceremony and I would like your opinion, specially about the #5 and #6, same picture with different level settings.

IMG_4171_c.jpg

IMG_4205_d.jpg

IMG_4214_c.jpg

#4 - for this shot, I was stuck between the tent and 2 tables and about 15-20 inch away from the pen/hand/head. Only postion I could have to have a picture from the front ...
IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_4175_b1.jpg

IMG_4175_b2.jpg

Thanks

Wow great, expressive shots, although I think somewhere between 5+6 would be good, if you get what I mean, you know more than me probably but just adding a bit of cc, I like the expression on number 1 btw!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back