What's new

1way [B&W]

awesome photo!
I love the contrast between the subjects and the photo on the background, also the korean characters.
nice job
 
Nice shot :thumbsup:
 
Superb shot Mat!
It's got contrast, composition, veticals, horizontals. There is so much to look at, but it's far from being 'busy'. Great job :thumbsup:
 
ars 84, Ocyruss55 thanks for your kind comment.
ars84 it is chineese not korean ;)
Mat
 
gizmo2071, woodsac thanks ;)
each opinion is important for me, but I have to admitt that getting positiv comment from people like both of you is meaningfull, because I really apreciate your artistic aproach ;)

Mat
 
Wow, very nice. I agree with Woodsac, it's got a lot going on, but that's what makes it so interesting.
 
Wow thats really nice. The poster I guess they have hanging? Took me a minute to realize it wasnt a window. Really cool
 
Thorhammer, Chicago, loser101, archangel, deepspring, tangerini thanks ;)

deepspring, yes it is 2 people waiting for the bus, and poster in background, it s true that with B&W it creates some confusion ;)

Mat
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom