What's new

1way [B&W]

Hi Mat,

The banner greatly intrigued me. Part of it reads: "only takes 2 seconds to Wall Street." (?)

I think it's a great capture, you got these 2 persons gazing in the direction where the arrow above just suggested. Bien vu!
 
tsienni thank you ;)

Unfortunately I don't speak any word of Chinese, so I can't translate, but I remember thattop part had nothing to see with the poster

I guess top part in Chinese is just indication of bus line stop, if anybody can explain please do it :mrgreen:

Mat
 
Airic thanks,

Tsienni, I have asked to Taiwanese colleague, you are perfectly right, meaning is " It takes only 2 sec to go to Wall street" :hail: :hail:
 
This is a great shot, full of interest...Good job!
 
Michaelaw, MarkA Thanks ;)

Tsienni , it looks like you have many mother tongue :mrgreen: ( french, chineese, english, ...) that good ;)

Mat
 
mad_malteaser thanks for your comment
... and for the revival of this post :wink:

Mat
 
Very nice shot, at first I wasn't sure what I'm looking at in the background. nice find.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom