2 beautiful babies and a cute small girl

I love the first one...her eyes are incredible! Did you do anything to them?

I dont understand why no 2 and the last one the eyes are so dark? The first picture shows that the baby has pretty light eyes. I wouldnt be happy if I was the client. Just my 2 cent. I like them. The one I dont like the is no. 4. The flash is too harsh.

haha, these are different kids. The first picture and 4d one are made of one kid, and second and the last one - of another)))
That's why eye color is different.

But I love your pictures, especially # 1, 3, 5, 6

Most of us shoot straight on, but consider photographing at different angles, as well as from up high and down low. Getting down at his/her level can create some great photos. It’s always interesting to photograph at the baby’s eye-level, emphasizing his/her visual perspective.

Most of us shoot straight on, but consider photographing at different angles, as well as from up high and down low. Getting down at his/her level can create some great photos. It’s always interesting to photograph at the baby’s eye-level, emphasizing his/her visual perspective.
Hi, welcome to TPF. You may not realize this, but this thread is 6 years old and the last post before yours was also 6 years ago. It's best not to revive old threads like this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back