Dioboleque TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Land O' Lakes, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2008 #1 I took this on a super foggy overcast morning. C&C wanted! Likes? Dislikes? Suggestions? Thanks! :sillysmi: click for bigger
I took this on a super foggy overcast morning. C&C wanted! Likes? Dislikes? Suggestions? Thanks! :sillysmi: click for bigger
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2008 #2 Althought the power line just barely shows up in the picture... it is killing this shot. I love this shot if I could just ignore the power line.
Althought the power line just barely shows up in the picture... it is killing this shot. I love this shot if I could just ignore the power line.
Dioboleque TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Land O' Lakes, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Just blur ur eyes a little! :lmao: I don't have PS, so I did a quick edit in MS Paint (gasp) just to get an idea what it would look like if I did have it and knew how to do those sort of things. One day I'm sure... Thanks for the comment! :sillysmi:
Just blur ur eyes a little! :lmao: I don't have PS, so I did a quick edit in MS Paint (gasp) just to get an idea what it would look like if I did have it and knew how to do those sort of things. One day I'm sure... Thanks for the comment! :sillysmi:
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2008 #4 Dioboleque said: Just blur ur eyes a little! :lmao: Click to expand... LOL!!!! much much better... Great shot.
Dioboleque said: Just blur ur eyes a little! :lmao: Click to expand... LOL!!!! much much better... Great shot.
Dioboleque TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Land O' Lakes, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 bump :sillysmi: