2 Cherry Tables, But Different Colors: Gimp Help

MasFotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings, I have taken 2 pictures of the exact same table. They both have a cherry finish. BUT they look nothing alike. The first table in the picture is correct, but the second does not even resemble the color. The guy I did the photos for wants them to be the same color. The tables have already been picked up and taken to the owner. I have gimp software. How can I make the second table the same color as the first?

bothk.jpg

You can view full sizes here
Correct cherry finish

NON-correct finish

I'm not 100% if this is what your looking for but using cs3 I took both pictures and merged them together and changed the first tabled Ocpaticy to about 50% and just used the magnetic Lasso tool to cut around the table. Copy and pasted it and put it backed to 100%

60roundrestauranttable4.jpg

Houghwya

Thanks for trying but, not exactly what I need. I really just need to change the lighting/color in the original. I am not very good with gimp.

An old post, but if it helps...opened your image up in Gimp. Colors>Hue-Saturation>Select "red"> jack "lightness" and tweak "saturation". A more effective job could be done using layers, but this works in a down and dirty way.

Most reactions

Back