2 for C&C

classicsrtheway2go

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
picsdonebylizzy6752.jpg

picsdonebylizzy6922.jpg

In the first one i wish more of the cat was in focus, and the cigarettes in the back ground are really distracting to me

I LOVE the second one! Great color and detail on the flower, with a great contrast to the blue sky. Awesome IMHO!

-tim

Of the two I definitely like the second one a lot more.

#1 First of all, the image isn't clean, I.E. there are distracting elements such as the cigarette box, the wires etc. Secondly, I'm not really sure which part of the image is in focus. The paws at the front and body at the back are all blurry, but the face of the cat is also blurry. The image would be greatly improved if something was clearly sharp.

#2, really pretty good, I like how the subject really stands out. That being said, I have a few nits. one is that the green leaf at the bottom of the image is distracting. Secondly, although it looks like you did a pretty good job in some areas with the composting of the images, the are a few spots where the cloning/masking was rather stodgy.

Love #2, especially the sharp focus on the seeds in the middle of the flower.

#1 not so much, though it does a certain charm to it.

I agree with the above about the first. Distracting elements and the focus is too soft. Looks like it might be sharp in the shoulder area but it would be nice in the face.

I love the second one. I think the watermark kind of takes away from the photo but the colors and composition of the photo just work for me. :thumbup::D

neither cat one does it for me but DAMN!!!!! the second one is awesome maybe a little Dodge in PP could help a little but that's excellent!

The cat one is too unfocused even without the cigarette package and wires cropped out.

agreed, the cropped wires does help, unfortunately the cats face just isn't sharp. Perhaps if you sharpen it a bit that would improve the image, but my suggestion would be to just try again.

Most reactions

Back