What's new

2 for C&C

AG74683

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Hickory/Boone, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just messing with the D3000. Havent had much time because it has been snowing basically nonstop for 3 days.

Anyways...

1)

CSC_0027.jpg


2)

CSC_0066.jpg


Thanks!
 
#1 is too soft, but the main problem I think was the color temperature when the shot was taken.
CSC_0027.jpg


#2 is good, but I'd try a slightly smaller aperture opening to increase the depth of field. That way you can get the whole flower in focus.
 
Denny, how did you increase the darks in the above image no 1?
 
personally in #1 I'd get closer to the fence.

Thats as close as I could get. The land is no trespassing now, so I didnt want to step over the fence. Its a shame too, its a really cool abandoned Taoist temple...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom