What's new

2 for C&C

Mike K

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
131
Reaction score
10
Location
Washington DC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$6.webp

$OBX New Years 2001 149 elementsA.webp
 

Attachments

  • $05And2more_fused.webp
    $05And2more_fused.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
Argh! 61 views and no comments? C'mon guys (and gals). :)
 
I really like the chilies in the rain one.
The lighter version of the sunset seems better to me, with the beach still visible. The 1st version feels too dark.
 
I really like the chilies in the rain one.
The lighter version of the sunset seems better to me, with the beach still visible. The 1st version feels too dark.

Thanks. I kept going back and forth on the sunset and appreciate your take on it. Actually, I just realized that the lighter one is an HDR with minimal spacing (less than a full stop) on the exposures.
 
I really like the chilies in the rain one.
The lighter version of the sunset seems better to me, with the beach still visible. The 1st version feels too dark.

Same here; I am really diggin the chilis... I like the purple sky on the 2nd shot, but it looks more realistic with the blue sky.
 
I like the chillies.. but the long stem (something like a gram seed pod) running around is not helping, i feel
I like the both the landscapes but more lovely is the second one
:D
 
I like # 1 & 2 also, I just love Chillies, nice work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom