2 hdr's at an abandonded farm house.

Paparoksguitar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went here once before. It was winter last time though. I got some great pictures of the outside last time. However i was lacking a tripod so i was unable to get any in shots through the window.

This time I went back with a tripod and...They got a new sofa!
yardworksmallls9.jpg
..i smell a band shoot on that sofa XD.

I also got a shot of the inside through the window.
notmessyretrooc7.jpg

I wanted to give the second one an ashy feeling.But i don't know if i like the blue coloring..I might tone it down a bit.I really need opinions on it especially.
Both HDRs are made of 5 exposures. Taken with my Canon rebel XT and 18-55mm kit lens around 7-8 pm.

Thank you

The second is by far my favorite. I like how the whole HDR concept is not overdone and looking fake. You have all the shadow, midtones, and highlight nicely exposed other than up in the ceiling (but who wants to see up there anyways?)

Nice composition and the ashy look in numbero two was great and it looks like that to me. I cannot find anything wrong with them. Nice job

~Michael~

I like the HDR work, but would prefer to see the shots straightened; I don't think the angle adds anything...

Thanks guys! I added the angle on the second on because there was a giant..Paint can(?) or something right in the middle. I couldn't get it all in the shot so i thought with it cut off it'd look silly. But i still wanted the parts of the wood. I'll try to straighten it some in photoshop :).
Thanks again for your comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back