2 new ones for C&C!

Cheex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Escape by Chodie89, on Flickr

James Bond Pano 2 by Chodie89, on Flickr

I'm pretty proud of these but am totally open to C&C. I'm still very much learning photography. Any comments appreciated!

No question about it, number one is my favorite :) The boat speeding by in #2 is a bit distracting to me, it doesnt go with the whole "tropical relaxation" theme.

P.S: If you would post exif data for #1 it would be much appreciated :)

I like the concept of the first one, but the model disappears into the background, and the lighting on her doesn't match the scene.

I like the concept of the first one, but the model disappears into the background, and the lighting on her doesn't match the scene.

How would you fix that? Burning her right side to create shadows?

Enough wind to blow the dress (saraong?) but her hair is perfectly down? I'd have loved this photo enough to buy it if her hair was blowing in a similar direction and a more natural pose. The shadow looks like a tree branch, too. I actually like the lighting, though.

#2 is a bit too worked. The cloud in the top left and sky color look too man made. The halo around the cliff on the right adds to that impression. I didn't really notice the speeding boat initially but yeah....would be more serene without it.

omg wow... I stared at that for a good 30 seconds trying to figure out why the "flying white thing" was so easily fading into the background and didn't even notice there was a model there. I went back and looked, and sure enough, there she is.

omg wow... I stared at that for a good 30 seconds trying to figure out why the "flying white thing" was so easily fading into the background and didn't even notice there was a model there. I went back and looked, and sure enough, there she is.
I did EXACTLY the same thing. I thought it was a wave or ice or something. The model blends in so completely I didn't even see her.

hahaha.. Glad I am not the only one! #1.. I am looking at what looks like a big plastic glob on the beach, thinking WTF? I did finally notice the model. If you had moved her over to where here head and upper body were against the sky (inbetween the rocks and shore).. it would have been nice. As it is.. the skin / dress line almost matches the shorline behind her... her white top almost matches the surf.... makes her invisible.

#2.. beautiful location... but the colors seem off.. dull for some reason.

How would you fix that? Burning her right side to create shadows?

Rotate her 180° horizontally. But then she wouldn't be 'looking out to sea'.

Possibly retake the shot of her with the lighting corrected. Or retake the scene with the sun in the upper right of the frame. Either way, as the original stands it's obvious a photoshop job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back