TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
042.jpg

039.jpg

Number 1 is underexposed. If the nutcracker that's in focus is supposed to be the subject, I think you should shoot more straight on. As it is, I see mostly out of focus stuff, a tiny bit of in focus nutcracker, and the bright (or maybe properly exposed) part that's out of focus in the background steals attention.

In number 2, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Some mushrooms and some severly blown out spots. This doesn't do anything for me.

Number 1 is underexposed. If the nutcracker that's in focus is supposed to be the subject, I think you should shoot more straight on. As it is, I see mostly out of focus stuff, a tiny bit of in focus nutcracker, and the bright (or maybe properly exposed) part that's out of focus in the background steals attention.

In number 2, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Some mushrooms and some severly blown out spots. This doesn't do anything for me.

My exact thoughts.

The 2nd one is just to loud but the first one I think your thinking better. I think if you compose it different you could have a good shot. The background is standing out too much from the lighting. Causing your subject to be underexposed. Play with different angels and more even light on the subject (even subtle light).
Others could give better ideas I'm sure.

Looks like the two extremes of exposure, from under to over...

just need more practice..like me...

Keep shooting and don't let the cc get you down.
Craig.:sexywink:

Most reactions

Back