What's new

2 new photos C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
042.jpg

039.jpg
 
Number 1 is underexposed. If the nutcracker that's in focus is supposed to be the subject, I think you should shoot more straight on. As it is, I see mostly out of focus stuff, a tiny bit of in focus nutcracker, and the bright (or maybe properly exposed) part that's out of focus in the background steals attention.

In number 2, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Some mushrooms and some severly blown out spots. This doesn't do anything for me.
 
Number 1 is underexposed. If the nutcracker that's in focus is supposed to be the subject, I think you should shoot more straight on. As it is, I see mostly out of focus stuff, a tiny bit of in focus nutcracker, and the bright (or maybe properly exposed) part that's out of focus in the background steals attention.

In number 2, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Some mushrooms and some severly blown out spots. This doesn't do anything for me.


My exact thoughts.
 
I find number 2 quite painful to look at. Sorry bro.

I am not good enough to tell you how to improve them.
 
The 2nd one is just to loud but the first one I think your thinking better. I think if you compose it different you could have a good shot. The background is standing out too much from the lighting. Causing your subject to be underexposed. Play with different angels and more even light on the subject (even subtle light).
Others could give better ideas I'm sure.
 
Looks like the two extremes of exposure, from under to over...
 
just need more practice..like me...
 
Keep shooting and don't let the cc get you down.
Craig.:sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom