What's new

2 Nikon SP lenses for Nikon

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
3,636
Location
Old Saybrook, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Begrudgingly I must sell some of my lenses. My car and my wife's car both came to untimely deaths. So having to buy 2 cars put a hurt on the wallet... Tamron 24-135 $150 shipped and insured CONUS, Tamron 70-300 VC $250 shipped and insured CONUS... Paypal confirmed and verified address only!. If you want any more images let me know/ I have 100% feedback on Ebay, figured I would try here first.. eBay My World - kritoferrowe. Disclaimer: If you care we have a pet and my wife smokes if you are sensitive to those kinds of things.

First: Tamron SP 24-135 F3.5-5.6 Macro (both caps and genuine hood)
I love this lens and it has been my walk around lens for the occasional time I'm not shooting birds. Overall it is in good condition. Has a few small dust flecks inside. There is a little paint loss in the stripes..



Paint loss on the gold



This one hurts the most to sell. The 70-300 VC is a great lens. Everything about this lens is fantastic EXCEPT the cosmetic scratches on the barrel, there a few other tiny scratches on the hood. The VC is amazing and it is sharp wide open. here is a test shot on flikr... sparrow portrait - 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (shot wide open). Includes both caps and original hood.



close up of scratches



 
Last edited:
The 70-300 is SOLD!! The 24 -135 is on fleebay...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom