2 Non-Bug Macros

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few macros. Different ways of looking at ordinary things. Thoughts on composition appreciated. THX :)

977248420_EE3on-XL.jpg

978882544_XGhsN-XL.jpg

I really like the keys, wouldve like to see down the keys, in the part those goes into the lock. but i still like it.

Thanks for the comments. I like the keys a lot too. I had one with the teeth, but I didn't think it came out as well.

Wonderful shots! The keys look amazing with the lighting. What lens did you use for the shots?

Good lighting pattern on the keys. The keys look "real",and larger-than-life. Very good job on the keys!

I'm not fond of the incandescent white balance look on the pencils though...the color temperature looks unappealing to me. On the pencil shot, the black part of the pencils seem to simply merge in to one,solid black mass,and that is a bit distracting to me.

I'm not fond of the incandescent white balance look on the pencils though...the color temperature looks unappealing to me. On the pencil shot, the black part of the pencils seem to simply merge in to one,solid black mass,and that is a bit distracting to me.

It wasn't as apparent when I was editing it in an editor with a dark background, but posting it here really made the pinkish hue stand out. As for the black merging together, that happens to be one of my favorite aspects of the shot. So we'll agree to disagree on that point. ;)

The keys is the better of the 2.

Most reactions

Back