2 of my kiddo....CC please

Oh the focus def came out like crap. it looked good on the lcd screen but when I went to process i was like wth man lol. The only thing in focus well is his hairline. I should have closed a step or 2.

You were shooting at F1.8 and too close you only have to move your body a fraction and you miss focus

I would think that knowing how we bust on the noobs for shooting at 1.8 and missing focus all the time, you would know better! ;) lol!

Shot 1 could have gone down to iso800 or aperture could have gone to F4

+1. Def agree big time! I had room to wiggle too its not like he was a horse galloping around lol.

Really 800? I'll have to try it. He is officially addicted to tubbies and going potty so I spend A LOT of time in there now lol

Don't forget you would have to go to 1/60 if your not used to using slow shutter speeds you will get blur

Now see I am TOTALLY USED to 1/60. My camera is used to 1/60..... Is my "steady hand" used to 1/60, probably not lol!

Oh the focus def came out like crap. it looked good on the lcd screen but when I went to process i was like wth man lol. The only thing in focus well is his hairline. I should have closed a step or 2.

You were shooting at F1.8 and too close you only have to move your body a fraction and you miss focus

I would think that knowing how we bust on the noobs for shooting at 1.8 and missing focus all the time, you would know better! ;) lol!

WAAA BAM!!! ::smack:: and Charlie just slapped me in the face in front of the world! hahahahaha! I know! Im a yutz! I can tell you this tho you def just gave me even more amunition to get this damn photo with killer sharp focus! Its on like donkey kong now brotha! hahahaha!!! Then I'll post it and go WABAM! Look at that killer focus! Screw 1.8! ROFL!!!

Rule of thumb: Never mix young children and someone who has a 50mm 1.8.
I believe there is a scientific equation but too friggin tired to figure it out. :meh:

I can tell you this tho you def just gave me even more amunition to get this damn photo with killer sharp focus! Its on like donkey kong now brotha! hahahaha!!! Then I'll post it and go WABAM! Look at that killer focus! Screw 1.8! ROFL!!!

I DARE YOU! I Think you are CHICKEN.. and wont do it! nyah hyah nyah!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back