2 OF THE BEST TPF PHOTOGS MEET IN NYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally speaking it's better now than it was, but for a pretty lengthy amount of time the beginner's section was a bit of a catch all for just about everything.
And still is.

They added a section for camera and lighting but everything from how to use Photoshop masks, to which camera/lens/flash/tripod/bag/filter/etc should I buy get posted and left here.

This was one of the best fights, ever.

Trust me thats how I feel everytime Im walking into the bank with checks from clients. Big grin on my face

double_facepalm_tng.jpg

the arrogance kills me.
oops.. maybe that word is too big for you.
do you know what pompous means?

OOOOOOH EEEEEEEEEEM GEEEEEE! I seriously just DIED laughing at this photo and caption!! Thanks for the good laugh!! (only commenting on this one photo! Not offending anyone here)

This was my Pre Bennilou fight. Who bumped the darn thing?

wtf is going on. The chest beating has turned into **** throwing.

Still, this thread pales in comparison to whats-her-face's thread (angsty but talented wedding photographer who later got banned). Who remembers her name?

Still, this thread pales in comparison to whats-her-face's thread (angsty but talented wedding photographer who later got banned). Who remembers her name?

We know who you mean but we won't mention any names....

25 likes for anyone who can find that thread.

We know who you mean but we won't mention any names....

I think her name was Voldemort. You know, the ones name that is never to be spoken.

Actually the thread was mostly destroyed it seems.

........moving to offtopic.

And shutting for pointless bickering from earlier in the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back