2 photos for C&C Please. Taken Thanksgiving 2011

It didn't come through on my end. It still shows I have no new messages.

Capture-1.jpg

I just sent you one but on my end it still doesn't show that you sent one.

Please, please, please, please PLEASE! develop thicker skin Photo Guy. The internet isn't a place with nannies running around to check that everyone's ok. You will have more fun, and will be less of an easy target if you took yourself less seriously. It's rather sad that you have the best people on this site for C&C all telling you to lighten up and develop thick skin. What a waste! A bigger waste is the fact that you aren't learning from even that, so where can people get the confidence that you will listen and act on their C&C.

From where I stand, it doesn't appear that you want to listen to what people have to say. I have told you several times that you should take a pause read, learn and show some of your lessons here, yet you persist in wanting to post photographs from before your learning. We have plenty of 'before' photographs in these 2 posts. We need you to go and read, study try some things out you learned, and then ask for a little more C&C without that demanding attitude of, "please C&C but only if you're nice to me", and constantly threatening to leave when people have a bit of a joke, is in all honesty getting tiring.

We all want to help, and we all want you to improve. But you have to want to improve. I mean REALLY want to improve. That means being able to take firm criticism on the chin, without complaining. As has been said you have had the A team on this site looking and commenting. You can't ask them to say only nice things. You won't learn a thing from purely nice comments. Sometimes it takes a harsh tone of reality for anyone to learn. It did for me. It does for most people.

As much as the internet might seem like it is, the internet is not a playground. Running to the 'teachers' will get you nowhere if your real aim is to improve your photography. Learn to listen and then act upon what you hear. Even if you disagree with what you are hearing try it out and if you still don't like it post your results and tell us why you don't like it.

Finally if you continue to be thin skinned, then like amateur allie before you, you will just become a source of entertainment. Be bigger than that develop elephant's skin take it on the chin and grow with it. Criticism doesn't stump your growth it adds to it like fertiliser.

Edited to Add: Don't take your issues about your C&C into other threads. Really bad form and how to put a downer on other people's threads. There's a lot you can learn in a lot of the other christmas light shots. Recognise that rather than b1tch about it.

Last edited:
I AM NOW CLOSING THIS THREAD. Thank You
Poster's don't close threads, mods do. Hopefully you aren't closing your mind further. That would be a pity.

Photoguy... just cool it, bro! You are just digging the hole deeper and deeper!

Did you get my PM's I sent in response to your PM's? If not, we need to talk to a MOD and see why (at least if you were serious in what you said!)

Nothing spectacular, in shot 1 i can see your shadow so for me it was just a quick grab shot with no thought or real subject

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hang on a minute.
Didn't you try that in that last thread of yours?
Did it work?? No. Your approach is wrong.

Try it like this next time.

ALL RISE!!!!!!!!I AM NOW CLOSING THIS THREAD. FOR I HAVE SPOKEN! Let it be so..

I really, really wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt - that maybe you were just misunderstanding that some people on here are trying to help you...but...looking at your other posts....

I have no sympathy for you.

Just say that you respect others' opinions instead of dragging it on and on and on and on.

(And I know I'm not helping, but w/e :p)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back