2 photos for C&C Please. Taken Thanksgiving 2011

cgipson1, I have already answered that one in the other thread: I don't drink so that one is out, no girlfriend or wife so that one is out too.

some of the ways I unwind: read a book, ride bike (too cold out right now), listen to music, watch tv

funny, very funny. NOT This is getting childish and pathetic. I am just asking for something simple that would benefit more than me (being polite) but with all of this I don't think that is going to happen right away.

seriously brother.. lighten up..

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are for moving on and being a little more polite or respecful so we can all get back to learning please click or post YES. Thank You

Well that solves that then. Moving on expecting this to happen again. Great!

photo guy said:
Posting videos to protest some replies is I make I also what I consider rude.

And that is why you keep having issues. They are messing around and posting songs. Who cares?? I wouldn't be offended, upset, or consider it rude if it was on my thread. Post your own song!

Lighten up a little - its the Internet.

What do you do in real life if someone's a jerk to you?

Stop taking everything so personally.

...and she's winding up!

drama.gif

Again, I am not trying to be rude.. I am trying to get you to see something or learn something!

What (or who) is the one constant (apparently on multiple forums) that causes all of the conflicts? Do you really think the forums are "Out to get you"? Or is it possible that your behavior may start these issues?

Have you had issues like this in other aspects of your life? Again.. who is to blame...everybody else? Or is it possible that there may be something in the way you communicate or act, that gets people so frustrated that they end up upset?

What (or who) is the one constant? (I know you don't want to hear this.. I am sorry!)

i am HONESTLY NOT trying to be mean... but you have an eeyor complex. and this problem will follow you to any forum you go to. or anywhere else for that matter. until you do something to change it. not everyone else.

This is a GREAT song!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
cgipson1, please pm me and i will explain to you. thank you

Why would you ask me to PM you.. when all you have to do is click on my avatar in any of my posts.. to PM me. That is part of the problem here.. you expect us to do this, and do that.. and yet, you don't seem willing to make an effort? I really don't understand that.

I will PM you.. but please be honest... and REAL! That is all I ask!

Ok.. Photoguy.. I did PM you.. but you haven't responded. I guess I don't blame you...

Ok.. Photoguy.. I did PM you.. but you haven't responded. I guess I don't blame you...

guess i'm more special than you :p

Special like how? We knows about you ARMY Rangers types... jumping out of perfectly good airplanes and stuff. Purty Special.. but Thorazine would fix you right up! :) (j/k!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back