2 photos

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I got on the roof of my building this morning to try and get a few shots of the Blue Angels practicing. And I got like a few shots out before my battery went dead... Grrrr :banghead: First and last time that will ever happen... I hope.

Anyways, I wasn't happy with the few I got of the Blues, but I did capture 2 weird shots I wanted to share. I thought they were kinda amusing.

bl.jpg

Breaker 19... Go head... Get the sht can up here ... QUICK ! :lmao:

cr.jpg

You can see the Blue Angels practise from the roof of your house? No need for you to go to a faraway airshow to get their photos taken? WOW.
And I see you did capture one of them :).
Though the hawk is really much more interesting.
Ha! And then comes the Flying Portaloo which tops them all... :lol:

Hahaha what great photos! I didn't even notice the eagle looking thing until I looked at the photo for a second time.

Love the dunny shot too!! it's hilarious... I laughed out loud in this computer lab at uni!! :blushing:

Lafoto, this was @ my office building. Heck, I would'nt dare live to close to the Airfeild, they make way to much noise around here. LOL !

Meysha... heehee !

Cool shots M @ k o. So in the second pic...? I sure hope somebody was in there. Can you imagine the ride? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back