What's new

2 pics from today C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
4
Location
New York, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just some daily shooting

P1291179.jpg


P1291180.jpg
 
1. is not sharp, I do not like it, I wouldnt try and fix it, I would start over.
2. pretty boring, I dont like the lighting, Visa might be interested in it.
 
I'm still very new at this so take what I say with a grain of salt.

1. I like the composition but the focus is off and her cheeks look overexposed. Also, the earrings and the thing around here neck is a little distracting for me.

2. Again, focus issues and it isn't too interesting to look at...now put the whole card in plain view and nail the focus and I'm sure a whole lot of people would be interested. LOL.
 
I am still dealing with issues with manual focus lens........
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom