What's new

2 poles.....

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Location
malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A great view of two large poles. On the backround you can see the harbour.

2arblieditedthisonethebest.jpg

Thanks for looking
 
Nice shot matt,Good to see you back in the forum,What equipment did you use for this shot because I just got an SLR and im about to go use it.any tips.
 
I used only my fuji 9500. I didn't used a tripod or something.
 
Thanks a lot!
 
No tripod, nothing?
How long was your exposure then? Looks like you could JUST handhold this --- 10 minutes later and it might no longer have been possible, hm?
Nice sky with the pinkish whisps of clouds there ... and hey, what are these two poles there for?
 
No nothing. I forgot my exposer but it took less than 2-3 sec. I was worrying about that light house on the left. It was turning. Hmm I think that they were used for bread drying, In the past they used to put bread on the top, there are two more of them. BTW I took that photo from the roof of my house :) thanks for the compliments.
 
up
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom