Matt Tilghman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.matttilghman.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

Been a while since I've posted. I've been busy with work, but not too busy to get out and take photos. Simply too busy to edit them :) Got a huge backlog of images to edit, but that can wait til my knees give out, right? :D

Here are two shots I just got around to from my semi-recent trip to the San Juan Islands. Both are taken from the atop Mount Constitution (well one from the top, one from the road up). In the first one, we are looking east, and can see Washington's mainland, including Bellingham, and the Cascades in the far distance. In the second, we are looking south, and see East Sound (the sound, not the town), and Entrance Mountain. Hope you enjoy!

"San Juan Islands in Summer"

"Orcas Island in Late Afternoon"

Nice! Did you consider trying to shoot a 3-4 image sequence and stitch a big panorama out of it?

Nice! Did you consider trying to shoot a 3-4 image sequence and stitch a big panorama out of it?

^^^^ What he said. Interesting in that there appears to be very little haze in these.

WesternGuy

OK, where's the north shot with the Canadian coastal mountains?

Shoot, and too many clouds to see Mt Baker. I love spending time on Orcas Island, but don't get there often enough.

Most reactions

Back