P Provo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 934 Reaction score 20 Location Ex Member Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 17, 2009 #1 I took these two and touched up the colors in ps cs4 lay it on me what do you think of them hopefully I did good this time . #1 #2
I took these two and touched up the colors in ps cs4 lay it on me what do you think of them hopefully I did good this time . #1 #2
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 17, 2009 #2 1 is overexposed. 2 has a lot of dead space all around it. I would crop it tighter and also the bird is pretty much in the center. Keep shooting and have fun! tj
1 is overexposed. 2 has a lot of dead space all around it. I would crop it tighter and also the bird is pretty much in the center. Keep shooting and have fun! tj