2 Week Old Newborn

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any and all C&C is welcome. This is our new son. He was born June 2nd and I just adore him! His name is Kai Liam. All settings are Iso 200, f/1.8 and 1/125

DSC_0572bw1.jpg

DSC_0566bw1.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

Very nice, but a bit too blurry at places where it could look nice not blurred. :D

Congrats!!!! He is adorable!

Don't care much for the color one but the first two are very nice. The focus is a bit soft but it works nicely enough for a baby.

And of course his expression in the second one is priceless.

As soon as I saw the title, I was hoping it was pics of your newborn! Congrats! He is gorgeous. The two b/w shots are my fave, as it's such a sweet expression in each.

We considered Liam before we knew we had girls. Congratulations, and I love the name!

Congrats mom! Cute baby. Love his little birthmark in the corner of his eye. Too adorable. Did you clone it out in picture three?

Thanks everyone! We love him a lot. He's very sweet. :)

Yes, the DOF could have been better but I had very little light (I think my house is a cave!) so I shot wide open.

The birthmark was a little scratch on his face. Yes, I cloned it out of #3.

His name is pronounced like kite without the T. It's Hawaiian and means ocean.

Thanks again for all the congrats and the cc. :)

Congratulations.. he's precious! I think the images could be improved by having more of his face visible/less face down. I might have taken his left hand (if he was in a deep enough sleep to allow it) and placed it under his bottom cheek, making the rest of his face more visible. I find that with photographing newborns the smallest details make a huge difference.

hha i love the smile in the second pic! good shots! CONGRATZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back