2 years 1TB later.

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well it finally happened yesterday, my 1TB drive just said no more room exactly 2 years after buying my camera and starting this adventure into photography.

I had no clue 2 years ago what I was in for and if I did I wonder if the procrastinator in me would have sabotaged me, but somehow I doubt it, photography quickly turned into a source for way more joy and satisfaction than even the milling ducks can quell :)

Thanks a MILLION and MORE to all of you here at TPF, from the dear patient moderators and admins who keep us all in line when we stray into the murky depths where internet forums can quickly fall, to the members who make me think, the ones who make me smile and even the ones I wonder about and worry they may run with scissors ;)

You are all awesome and I'm so happy I found TPF and all of you, thank you for joining me on this journey into this exciting time in my life! You all inspire me to move forward and keep my head firmly on my shoulders as I do :)

You guys rock!

Last edited:
Awwwww...tugging at my heart strings.:hug::

Lemme guess... you're gonna scrounge the ads on Turkey Day looking for a bargain on another drive. :er:

Are you storing two years worth of LR backups in there? ;)

Aw Hugs all!

Sparky, scouring for deals as we speak ;)

Kathy, it's all on there and it is starting to terrify me! Time to break it up, back it up and put it away.

Thanks Warhorse! I'm not sure I want to go with such a big drive again, making a thread to pick brains as we speak ;)

I have two 3 TB drives.
one for backing up my computers and LR work, etc.
and the network other for backing up the backup and acting as a central depository which my kids can look at all the pictures.

fyi .. I got them for cheap a couple years ago at the local OfficeDepot.

I've got.... hmmmm... lemme see.

1tb internal with OS and software.
1tb internal for virgin downloads.
80g intetnal for Capture scratchpad.
1tb external for current albums.
Two extnl. 2tbs for archives.
Four extrnl. 2tbs for rotating backups.
Two extrnl. 2tbs for off-site backup and safety net.
1 500gb portable for backup when traveling.

That's close to 20tb total.

Thanks All! :heart:

lol Kundalini ;) I'll try harder!

Thanks Terri :lovey::hug::

Radioshack has 1 ter. drives for 69 dollars tomorrow, best buy has 2 terrabyte WD My book Live on clearence for 120, They allow you to access your files ANYWHERE and create your own drive. they are being replaced by a different hard drive, so they are on blowout, i picked one up and love it.

Most reactions

Back