2003 Black w/Blue Flames Yamaha R6

dry3210

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well the ones of the silver one didn't get any comments or critique but we'll see if theres any advice or comments for these

1. Personally I think this would have been a great shot without the bike involved but since I was out for the specific purpose of getting bike shots then it is what it is
MGalleryItem.php

2. Yes I'm aware this is quite crooked but I like it much more then the straight version of this pic I took.
MGalleryItem.php

C&C welcome

These do nothing for me, the background is too distracting. The structure and glass of the building makes it tough for me to see the outline of the bike.

#1 is about the building, not about the bike

also, i figure if something is gonna be near symmetric, then its should just be symmentric

#1 is about the building, not about the bike

also, i figure if something is gonna be near symmetric, then its should just be symmentric

Yes, as I said in the original post on both accounts.

This is the version of the crooked pic that isn't crooked but still suffers from the "more about the building" then the bike

MGalleryItem.php

And heres a new one
MGalleryItem.php

My advice: park the bike further away from the building, so you can get closer to the bike when taking a picture of it, making the bike the main focus point and still having an interresting background.

The last picture works better than the first two. Try cutting away 2 or 3 steps of the stairs from the picture to make it even more about the bike.

Most reactions

Back