What's new

2005 Lamborghini Gallardo and 2008 Lotus Exige Club Racer: Livin' the dream

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
392
Reaction score
202
Location
Houston, Texas
What a ridiculous shoot. These two cars are amazing and completely different. The Lambo seemed to get the most attention, but I think I've got a little soft spot for the Lotus. You can read more about these cars on my blog.


1-X3.jpg



http://civitello.smugmug.com/Cars/lionberger/i-WKCNGxN/0/X3/2-X3.jpg


3-X3.jpg



4-X3.jpg



5-X3.jpg



7-X3.jpg



8-X3.jpg



9-X3.jpg



10-X3.jpg



Rig-XL.jpg
 
you owe me a new keyboard. I just drooled all over mine.

Great set!
The 2nd lotus shot is one of my faves and that last one in motion. Awesome!
 
Nicely done. Personally, i'd take the Lotus.. heh
 
Awesome shots!
 
you owe me a new keyboard. I just drooled all over mine.

Great set!
The 2nd lotus shot is one of my faves and that last one in motion. Awesome!

lol, glad you like the shots!

thanks guys
 
Dang, I wish I could've shot/drove these cars! I like the location too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom