2007 Potential Christmas Card

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well with some bribery and several cookies, my 2 year old daughter humored me with some potential shots for this years Christmas Card. I kind of like this one b/c it looks like she's being sneaky and mischievious. Not crazy about the landscape crop but it seems like most of the sites have a landscape layout. Thoughts?

IMGP9923web.jpg

Maybe clean up her face just a little because it looks like she was eating some of those cookies.

I really like her expression...it's cute.

Maybe clean up her face just a little because it looks like she was eating some of those cookies.

I really like her expression...it's cute.

Well, she was eating some of them and had a little chocolate chip shmutz on her lip. I thought about cloning it out, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Smudges on kid faces don't bother me. Thats part of being a kid ;) I love the card and I'm sure your whole family will to. Very cute idea!
You added a stocking...wow, if I hadn't seen the origional I wouldnt of known it!

Yes, the 2nd picture is much better. I dont like the stocking being directly over her head. But definitely good enough to send out as a christmas card.

good job

this is great.. >Love the smudge of cookie on her face too! Nice job!

I know that it is probably simple...But, how did you make the card? A program?

Thanks for all the comments. I ultimately went with the one that was cleaned up a bit around my daughter's mouth. Should be on my door step from Mpix today.
MrsForeman, to make this e-card, I used photoshop. It was pretty simple. I started with the image, and then increased the canvas size the way I wanted it with a sample color from the pic. Then I used a drop shadow blend to give the pic a little separation from the card. I then used the text tool to write in the message.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back