What's new

2010 Dodge Challenger Shoot

ScubaBrett22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
118
Reaction score
6
Location
Parkland FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My buddy has a few nice American muscle cars and I was able to do a shoot and a rolling shoot on his Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.1L HEMI. The shoot came out great here are my shots from the shoot.

7002980831_0c775726f0_h.jpg


6999896085_8e456977dd_b.jpg


6999896255_315946efb4_b.jpg


6853773472_d5d35e686f_b.jpg


7105993829_53bd951f9f_b.jpg


6959924106_5eb2b7b10c_b.jpg


6959924138_f2665344e5_b.jpg


7105993735_2e6653d7ce_b.jpg
 
This is something debated by many but I tend to agree for most situations: don't photograph cars on grass.

The rolling shots are great though!
 
This is something debated by many but I tend to agree for most situations: don't photograph cars on grass.

The rolling shots are great though!

I usually don't but I had a group shoot and they wanted it in the grass it was a 2010 Dodge Charger R/T HEMI, 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.1L HEMI and a Green Chevy Camaro SS
 
BlueMeanieTSi said:
This is something debated by many but I tend to agree for most situations: don't photograph cars on grass.

The rolling shots are great though!

why?
 
The main reason was "cars don't drive on grass"
 
Great shots what type of camera/lens did you use?
 
The B&W and the second moving shot are my favorite out of the group.

I think the 3/4 shot in the grass could have used a bit more shallow DoF so the back ground was much more blurred/less distracting.

For a shot like that you could also try turning the steering wheel so the wheel faces more towards the camera.

Good photos though. How'd you do the rolling shots? Back of a pick up? Do you have any of the other photos from the other two cars?
 
The B&W and the second moving shot are my favorite out of the group.

I think the 3/4 shot in the grass could have used a bit more shallow DoF so the back ground was much more blurred/less distracting.

For a shot like that you could also try turning the steering wheel so the wheel faces more towards the camera.

Good photos though. How'd you do the rolling shots? Back of a pick up? Do you have any of the other photos from the other two cars?

Okay thanks I can post the other two car shoots on here if you would like and I do the rolling shoots in the back trunk and side of my car I have a 2008 Ford Escape so I usually hand out of the back window or the liftgate.
 
Here are the pictures from the Charger shoot.

This is the car I use to do rolling shoots my car :)
6969453708_be983f2109_b.jpg


Charger rolling shoot

6969453658_07ce1f0342_b.jpg


6969431312_200be21f51_b.jpg


7105993581_2cd513613a_b.jpg


6969453576_3dd6a181a4_b.jpg


7115533543_cbf7fcf870_b.jpg


I don't have the main shoot on my Flickr but if you really would like to see them I can upload them for you all.
 

Attachments

  • $6969453658_07ce1f0342_b.webp
    $6969453658_07ce1f0342_b.webp
    149 KB · Views: 115
Great cars and great shots! One thing to remember when shooting mobile subjects is its better to leave more room in front of the car than behind it. Makes it look like the car has somewhere to go in the photo, rather than leaving the frame. It does help.
 
Great cars and great shots! One thing to remember when shooting mobile subjects is its better to leave more room in front of the car than behind it. Makes it look like the car has somewhere to go in the photo, rather than leaving the frame. It does help.

Thanks for the tip I will try that on my next shoot when ever that shoot comes :) Hopefully this weekend.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom