What's new

2010 Mazda Speed 3

That's a little misleading since that camera was $500 new. However, very nice shots! What did you light the car with?

4 is my fav.


I bought this clunker from Cameta for $129, I think it's 4 years old by now, a 12 megapixel jalopy...


I lit the car with a simple $2.99 led flashlight.

I can see it now. I first viewed this thread on a smaller screen, so the images appeared much sharper. Now that I look at it on my larger monitor I can see the noise in them. Still, very good execution.

That 2013 5.0 is some hotness!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom