What's new

2011 Ferarri California

E-jeezy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
139
Reaction score
6
Location
Delray Beach, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After finishing up a shoot with a model friend, I drove down the street to show her a location I've been dying to shoot at. I told her "If I had a nice car this is where I'd shoot it." 30 seconds after I finished that sentence as I'm leaving the spot I see this silver bullet I reached 2 g's spinning my car around to go see whats up with these guys. They ended up both being photographers and gladly let me snap a few shots of their company's gorgeous vehicle...let me know what you think about them! :thumbup::thumbup:

1.
16741mp.jpg


2.
2gshmra.jpg
 
White balance seems to be a bit off ( too yellowish )

Sick looking car though
 
I don't have photoshop since I got a new comp, so I messed around with the windows editor (?) and put some effects on them...I was trying to make the 2nd one vintagey but it didnt work as well as I would have liked.
 
What the F&%@K is my car doing here??? Woke up this morning and it was gone. Who told you to take it for a spin????

Just kidding. If you find someone who doesnt like it, give him a hard smack on the rear of the head...

Good angle shot, but the background sky sucks. Post processing might do the job...

Sick car. Godammit, I hate the owner.
 
if you don't mind can i have a go at changing your white balance for you? if not that's totally fine, it's just that im so hooked on PP right now
 
absolutely! I'll send you the unedited versions if you'd prefer that
 
I HATE not having PS!!!!! If anyone has a link or anything for a bootleg windows version be cool and help a broke brotha out ;-)
 
Not reallly feeling the colors, I mean it definitely brightened up the underexposed areas but I feel as it lost some contrast and detail...I would also make the crop a little more towards 3rds, and get those tractor trailers out of the bg with the clone tool
 
^ yeah i used the original upload to play around with. Idk i thought that all it needed besides the WB change was to brighten up some areas (esp the rims). I also tried to remove some noise that appear on the car doors towards the bottom of the car door with the surface blur tool. Guess ill have another go at it 2m
 
Last edited:
cool car but the exposure is kinda dark and you lose the details of the wheels which are very important for cars.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom